Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I finally got my new ipod.

alright.

so I'm lame, and I can't believe I'm writing a blog about it....but I got a new ipod.

Mine last one got killed by a rollercoaster.....

I play rough.

Don't judge.


Long story short, I was on California Screamin' at DCA, and I had forgotten I had my ipod in my pocket.

My poor little ipod flew out of my pocket, landed somewhere along the track...I saw it fly, witnessed its last functional minutes on Earth, cried out in terror as the train in front of us tore over that particular stretch of track.

Rest in Peace my poor little blue ipod...

I have a new shiny red one now.

lesson learned....ipods and high speed trains don't mix.

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. iPOD killed by a rollercoaster ?? I can't believe that it didn't make the front page of the New York Post !! LOL

    ReplyDelete