Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's been a long day.

I'm just kinda grouchy. you ever get out of bed and then wonder why ya did it?  That's me today.

Honestly. I'm tired. got up, got in the shower to wash my hair, realized I forgot to get shampoo. so I now I have wet hair and it's gonna be frizzy and gross. So fine, it's a stereotypical "girly" reaction, but I can't help it. So I have two hours before work...but I want clean hair!  So I run to the store, get my shampoo, come home, jump into the shower....

only to forget that it's street sweeper day, and there was a reason my car was parked in the driveway, not the street...got a ticket for 45$.....annoying!! get to work...a realized I've forgotten my training folder at home, so now I have to wing it with my trainees today....I figure..."hey...I'll burn off steam at the gym, right?"

Wrong...

forgot my gym shoes at home...all I'm wearing are heels....lame....

I go home...get into the shower, relax......and get a call from my friend who was visiting from out of town, asking if we were stilling meeting for dinner tonight..............

Gah...I wanna sleep...

but I'm going out anyhow...later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment